Our New and Improved App is Now Here
7 months ago
The New and Improved Go Cornwall Bus App is Here!
We've launched a completely new app which can be downloaded on Android or iOS devices and comes with a whole host of new features, as well as improved versions of the ones you love from our old app.
You can download the new app here:
- iOS - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/go-cornwall-bus/id1556233096
- Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.transportforcornwall
Here are some of the fab features you can expect for your new app.
Mobile tickets: All the tickets you're used to seeing in our app, including our flexible ticket options which are great for part-time or blended home and office working.
Live times and maps: See live times and your bus moving on a map in real-time, so you know exactly how long you've got to get to the bus stop.
Live bus tracking: Click on your bus on the map to see how many seats are left, if it's a single or double-decker, what colour it is, and the features it has such as free Wi-Fi and charging points.
Dynamic timetables: As well as live times, you can also look ahead by browsing timetables as we've squeezed all of our routes and timetables into the palm of your hand.
Favourites: You can favourite bus stops, timetables and journeys for quick and easy access. The same favourites from your app account will also be shown when you log into our website.
Improved journey planning: Getting from A to B has never been easier. Our handy journey planner will have you on your way in no time at all, and it'll also show you how much CO2 you'll save by making the journey with us instead of taking the car.
Better service updates: No one likes disruptions to their journey, but now you'll be able to keep up to date with any roadworks or diversions for your service.
Ticket gifting: Gift tickets to friends or family with just the click of a few buttons - just simply select 'it's a gift for someone else' when you're at the checkout stage.
Things to do: The latest events and attractions across Cornwall for days out ideas, which includes a handy 'get me here' button for quick and easy journey planning.
Customisation options: Prefer to use dark mode in low-light settings or to save your battery life? Well, now you can use it on our app too. You can also customise things like your app start screen, so you land right on the information you want.
And a whole lot more! We know you'll have some questions, so here's some answers to the things you might be thinking...
Do I need to create a new app account?
Yes, this is a completely new app so you will need to set up an account. Once you download the app, simply open it and click on 'Settings', followed by 'sign in' and then 'Create an account'.
What do I do if I have any existing tickets on the old app?
If you have an active ticket you can use the remainder of it on the old app, then download our new app and have any remaining tickets transferred over by getting in toucher with our Customer Services Team.
The old app will no longer be supported after 1st June, so it's best to get onto the new app as soon as possible to take advantage of the new and improved features.
How to log into your account on the new app
Simply follow these siz simple steps and you're good to go!
- Go to 'settings' and click on 'sign in' to create a new account.
- If you previously had an account on the old app, create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
- Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
- You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
- Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away, try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
- You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.